Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awesome Gift Wrap Idea

Sunday our family celebrated my sister-in-law Jasmine's birthday. I picked out this bird tray from IKEA that I also bought for myself and AAAD Reader Anne.
I loved this tray with it's bright colors and great shape (and of course it's IKEA price) and the gals seemed to love it, too.

Instead of wrapping Jasmine's tray in a normal gift bag (even though I have about 60 here), I decided to drop it in something else: a reusable tote! I am SO EXCITED to share this idea with y'all. I found these at Marshalls for only $2.99! This is the new gift bag! I threw the tray and some other presents and some tissue paper, and handed over the recyclable wrapping paper to Jasmine. (Hers had a "J" on it, obviously)

I went back to Marshalls tonight to buy more for present ideas and they had a slew of them! Look at these fun patterns.

$2.99! WITH MONOGRAM. I stocked up. I am going to check back and see if they get any fun holiday patterns this season. Keep an eye out for these in stores. They had about 8 different patterns. I'm going to wrap my holiday gifts in them!

It's Easy Being Green!
Pia The Pig

3 comments:

  1. I totally should have picked some up, too. Now I'm jealous. May have to revisit Marshalls...darn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVED the bird platter and can't wait to use it - maybe even pool-side! I do love me some Marshall's and will have to pick up a couple of these bags as well. I have a slight problem with loving gift wrap too. I even have a bag to hold my wrapping supplies (well most of them)...it looks like Mark's golf bag. He thinks it's crazy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails