Monday, August 24, 2009

I Die. The Rachel Zoe Project is Back!


Rachel Zoe is back! I love her show on Bravo, and I'm thrilled she's back for more craziness and giant empty Starbucks cups for Season 2.

Watch a preview for tonight's show right here.

In case you missed the amazing Season 1, Rachel's catch phrase is "Bananas."

As in "That's Bananas" aka "That's crazy." I say we do a "Bananas" count tonight. In the meantime, to celebrate my favorite pin-thin celeb stylist, here are some banana recipes that look to die for.

Gooey Banana Cupcakes via Yumsugar


Banana Cupcakes (love that banana chip garnish!) via Kaiti Did Bake


And since whoopie pies are the new cupcake, here are some Mini Banana Whoopie Pies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Filling via Oven Love


Don't forget to watch the season finale of Make It or Break It also.
YAY FOR TV!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails