Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's Go BTS, If For Nothing More Than An Excuse To Buy New Markers


Today is the first day back to school for some kiddos around the USA, so it's about time for us all to get inspired to learn something new. I've been on the verge of taking a Continuing Education class for, well, um, pretty much the last 3 years. I'm ready to GET ON IT and truly enrich myself. These are a few I have pulled which all seem fun and reasonably priced. I'm trying to pick out the best bets. Who's with me?

Here are some fall schedules. Let's register!

Photography Classes at Richland College

Studio Arts Classes at Richland College

Dance Classes at Richland College

Creative Writing Classes at Richland College

Swimming Classes at Richland College

Web Design at Richland College

Graphic Design Classes at Richland College

Foreign Language Classes at Richland College

The Continuing Ed Index for Brookhaven College

The Calendar of Classes at Make Studio

The Class Schedule List at the Creative Arts Center

The Fall Classes at Joann Fabrics at Preston and Forest

Let's buy some sweater vests and load up our backpacks!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently taking a photography class at the Creative Arts Center and it's great. They have a ton of classes that look like so much fun! I've also, in the past, taken a Sewing Class at the Make Studio in the Bishop Arts District. Also very fun and that one was just for a couple hours one night (and we made a cuuuuuute bag). Who knew I could sew?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails