Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is It...PUMPKIN TIME?!


No.
It's a schvitz out there.

But, I was so excited to see a Pumpkin Muffin today at Panera Bread that I almost grabbed the nearest employee and hugged him (not really true...but I was excited.)

It got me ready to devour all things pumpkin, and until Starbucks tempts me with their fall lineup, I'm going to give these awesome-looking Pumpkin Chocolate-chip Muffins via Visions of Sugar Plum a winner's try.


Maybe I'll just dress up Bert in his terribly-hated Halloween costumes while I whip these up and blast the A/C.

Fall leaves, come on down!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....I love me some pumpkin. And yes, stupid Starbucks makes me even fatter with their delicious fall treats. I love the gingerbread and pumpkin drinks...and loafs...and pretty much everything else bad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails