Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Insta-Happiness for $1.08


I worked at home over lunch today and made a simple bowl of buttered pasta, which I eat maybe once a year and then always think to myself, "why don't I eat this all the time?" Then I remember what exactly I am eating (butter and parmesan cheese with a splash of pasta) and remember why once in '09 is probably enough.

That same thinking goes for McDonald's. I've been in a blah mood all work week so I decided to stop in and polish off my all manilla-colored lunch with some ice cream. I normally opt for the cone, but today felt like a sundae. Ha! See what I did there?

Anyhoo, $1.08. Boom. Snack attack in the bag.

But wait! "I only ordered one." "No problem!" says the angel at McDonald's who gave me one on the house. That is the best McDonald's experience of my life.

And the best thing I (and Lynn who got the free one) have eaten at 1:58pm in quite a while.

GETCHUSUM.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails