Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Feature on AAAD: Awesome Grocery Store Finds


I'm starting a new feature here on AAAD: Get This At The Grocery. There are lots of great products out there that we love, and no better place than to share them here. Please let me know what you are lovin' lately.

Today's first installment is a delicious and healthy drink that I just loved the minute I tried it: Minute Maid Pomegranate Tea. Now there are loads of pom drinks as well as teas out there, but for under $3 at most grocery stores, this really hit the spot. It wasn't too tea-ish or overloaded with a syrupy taste. It's good for you and great to cool off your palette while pleasing the taste buds. The bottle is great, too, and I've been refilling it with water and bringing it to the pool.

Go getcha some, and let me know what you're noshin' on lately.

Cheers!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails