Sunday, July 5, 2009

Isn't It Awesome Weather For A Sno-Cone?


Hello my glorious friends! I hope you enjoyed this long and celebratory as much as I did. I finally got some pool time for the first time this summer (twice in 24 hours!), ate hot dogs (again, twice in 24 hours), saw two movies, hung out with friends, family, Bert, and even got in a major bike ride. Phew!

After swimming at the clean and nice neighborhood public pool (only $2) at Tietze Park with AAAD readers Kristie and Pablo, Kristie mentioned her hankering for a sno-cone. But the only place I could think of is up north, and we all retired our Snoopy Sno-Cone Machines in the mid-80's. So, I bring you the report of the best sno-cones in Dallas. I need more, though. Got a place to add? Please let us know!

1. Apparently all the rage is in Oak Cliff at Aunt Stelle's Sno-Cones. They have Cinnamon. And pineapple.
2. TC Shaved Ice. This is in Plano. Cash only, try the lemon-lime apparently.

Tomorrow I'm off to Toys R'Us to buy a Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine, woo hoo!

Cheers!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails