Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July and 100th AAAD Post! Cheers!


Woo hoo! This marks the 100th post of An Awesome A Day. I am having the best time with this blog, and whether 3 or 300 of you read it, I'm always thinking about new things to share. Keep the comments coming and keep sending me your "awesomes!" Want to guest blog about something? Let me know!

I'm super pumped for July and the second half of 2009. A fresh start. That's hot. Tomorrow we are having a salsa challenge/concert by Dustin's band, Shoot Low Sheriff/potluck at the office. I'm making red, white, and blue cupcakes and will be sure to send photos. After work, I'd love to celebrate the long weekend with one of these glorious looking Boston Pops Martinis.

Yes, those are POP ROCKS on the rim. YES!

Lots of July 4th recipe ideas coming your way.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails