Friday, June 5, 2009

The Muppet Movie + Inflatable Movie Screen + Picnic + Free = AWESOME!


Most of you out there know how much I love me some Muppet. I'm thrilled that AAAD reader Dustin let me know about the Frisco Square "Movies in the Square" kicking off tonight. The Muppet Movie is playing! Some of these movies even have themes. The October Sky movie night even has a rocket launch and display! June 26. That sounds so cool.

Apparently this summer, everyone around Big D (and probably America) is pulling out the big screen and doing it up free movie in the park style. I love it! Free family fun and yet another reason to bust out the picnic recipes. So throw the picnic in the bike basket and let's do this.


It's easy being green!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails