Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June. Let's Make It Awesome.


Happy June everyone! It's a Monday, a new month, a summer one nonetheless, so let's kick it off right. If any of you have been reading my Facebook updates, you'll know that I am officially having a summer fling with watermelon. (Wow, that screams "I'm single!") Anyhoo, I can't get enough watermelon lately. Maybe because it's messy, or refreshing, a pretty color, or easily-ish malleable into all sorts of fun shapes. (Make the fun smiling watermelon bowl seen above.) Regardless, it's yum. Here are some great looking watermelon drinks and fun that I can't wait to try, all from simply searching "watermelon" on the awesome blog, Tastespotting. Who's ready for a carving party?

Watermelon Lemonade!

Watermelon Mimosas!

Watermelon and Mint Ice Cubes. Cool!

Prosciutto Wrapped Watermelon With Bel Paese Cheese. Fancy!

Buy seedless!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails