Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awesomely Mini Food Jewelry!

Can you tell I am on a spring kick lately? I must be hungry, too. Check out these sweet Hot Dog Stud Earrings I bought!


I have loved miniature food and drink since my dollhouse phase circa 1986. But a 3 centimeter hot dog is truly timeless, don't you think? Check out some more deliciousness from Shay Aaron on Etsy.

Love this pretzel necklace!

And who doesn't need a Juicy Green Apple Ring? That's right, I thought so.

Great Things Come In Small Packages,
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. hi, I read your blog and realise that you are keen collector of miniature food. I'm from singapore and presently selling a full range of miniature food sets and desert sets. just wonder if you are interested, please check out the following link to view the pictures. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.112699035493965.16771.100002616074556&l=a01436d132&type=1
    please contact me at cx3fernebaysg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. miniature food and drink since my dollhouse phase circa 1986....Can you please tell me where you got the hot dogs and condiments so I can buy them?

    Thank you,

    Todd

    todd@ghostgirlz.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails