Friday, May 15, 2009

Awesomely Frugal Fashion Fridays: Wear Today, Gone Tomorrow


Thanks to the amazingly fashionable AAAD reader, Amanda, for giving me the heads up on Wear Today, Gone Tomorrow! Here's the scoop:

Its a site similar to Bag Borrow or Steal but for designer clothes. Borrow clothes for up to 90% (Did I read that right?!) off retail. I actually put a Marc Jacobs dress on hold for a party. I am renting it for $38 for a week - its a $400 dress. After that - I sent it back and I am on to the next! What a fun way to get to wear uber designer clothes (read: Pucci) and not have to try to "copy" the look at H&M. No knocking on H&M but sometimes I just want to put on something more fabulous! (You should probably order a week in advance.) Also, they have a true-fit guarantee. You can check your measurements against EACH garments size chart (because sizing can vary by designer) to make sure that whatever you order for that week comes in a size that fits you. 100% Authenticity, Fit and Satisfaction Guarantee. Sounds amazing, huh?

Here are some of my favorites.


What an amazing idea for a fancy party or wedding. Hey, my high school reunion is coming up...

Happy Styling!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails