Saturday, May 23, 2009

An Awesome Photographer YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT!


Happy weekend, my friends! Today is Family Picture Day. My family hasn't had a professional photo taken (outside of my bro's wedding) since I was in 4th Grade. Needless to say, it was time for some fresh cheese. This morning, the parents, bro, sis-in-law, their son, and I laughed and smiled our prettiest at the beautiful Dallas Arboretum during our photo shoot with the incredible talented Melissa Darst of Melissa Darst Photo. Melissa is a friend of mine, and I am honored to feature her work on An Awesome A Day! Here are just a few of my favorites from Melissa.

She has the patience of a saint and is extremely well-priced. A mom of a 2-year-old and an 8-month old, she knows how to capture kids, families, teens, couples, parents and pets, while adding her creative vision to all the shoots. I keep checking her blog to see some of the shots from our session. I'll be sure to post them asap.

Tell Melissa I sent you.

CHEESE! (Muenster, preferably)
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails