Monday, August 1, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub

Thank Gawd this season of The Bachelorette is over. To celebrate Ashley's Jew snag, I had the girls over for dinner. Earlier in the day, I stopped into Williams-Sonoma to pick up this hamburger seasoning that I had the joy of being introduced to at AAAD Reader John's pool party.



John cooked up some of the best burgers I've ever had. His secret: (sorry for spoiling, John!) the amazing hamburger seasoning from W-S. So juicy. So meaty. So awesome.

I also picked up this Buttermilk Ranch rub which was on sale for just $2.99 and rubbed this goodness all over some chicken.



Added a pinch of poultry seasoning and those tenders cooked up beautifully. Go get you some rub. You won't be sorry.

Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails