Friday, July 29, 2011

I Got Some New Shoes On

While I am not preppy enough to rock the Sperrys that are the prepster version of the agency Converse, I think I've found a lovely shiny compromise to slip ons. My Metallic Leatherette (the girlier version of "pleather") Loafers from Forever 21.



These run a bit small but I had to squeeze my feet into them. Under $25 and super versatile, they are now my casual silver shoe, (they come in gold, too!) only taking second place to my $39.99 Marshalls find of these sparkly Enzo flats I can't get enough of either.



Lots of cute flats for ridic prices at Forever 21 here.

What silver shoes are you rocking? I'll wear anything these days to take the attention away from my sweaty self.

Cheers!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails