Monday, May 2, 2011

Because This Is Awesome.

I know today is self-indulgent, but I'm a birthday whore, so just go with it. Allison just emailed me this.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY! I hope you are having a great day.

30 Awesome Things About Jill

1. She is the only cool person I know who has a cat.
2. She will go to Canton with you on the hottest day of the summer with you.
3. If she used Foursquare, she’d be the only person who could knock me
from my mayorship of Paper Source.
4. She introduced me to Swedish Meatballs at IKEA.
5. She appreciates a good retail experience.
6. There’s always a signature drink involved.
7. She loves a good typeface.
8. She gives really great gifts.
9. She’s always positive.
10. She’s friends with Stan Richards on Facebook.
11. She keeps me up with the reality TV that my husband is thankful I
don’t watch myself.
12. She’s not a freaking yip, that’s for sure.
13. She’s not afraid to embrace her inner teenager.
14. Everything needs a color palette.
15. She despises Curlz and Live, Laugh, Love.
16. She loves Christmas more than any other Jew I know.
17. She’s always up for trying new things.
18. Have a question? She’s got an answer.
19. She’s always positive.
20. She’s a great friend.
21. She isn’t afraid to blast Katy Perry in the Mini.
22. She has introduced me to many wonderful people.
23. Her future’s so bright, she’s gotta wear shades (and a really cute Fedora).
24. She’s always up for something new.
25. She has great one-liners.
26. She actually reads my mindless Twitter banter.
27. She never hesitates to help her friends and family.
28. She’s the prettiest indie.
29. She has a good heart.
30. She’s awesome. Duh.

Topping this amazingness off with two great photos from Katie.




And a video summing up how I feel about it all.


Humbled.
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails