Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 30 30

30 is the magic percentage number today according to my morning inbox. I have been coveting this coat which is GORGEOUS in person since I saw it on sale at Banana Republic the day after Christmas. Searching for a medium in stores was a fail, but patiently waiting for it to be reduced even more online turned into a delighted purchase this morning, scoring it for just $83.99 thanks to an additional 30% off additionally-reduced sale items at BR. Patience persists!! Use code BRSALE30 for that.




Sister store Gap has 30% off their latest styles (new arrivals) starting today. Send spring a hint by wearing something pastel.

And finally, The Limited has an extra 30% off all sale today only online. There are a ton of great dresses here for a steal. More on The Limited later today.

Finally, I got a new Android phone and the Coupon app is fab! How else would I know there's a free waffle currently at the Waffle House? You can just show the retailers your phone and avoid having to print out a million coupons to Borders and JoAnn. Download, download, download!

UPDATE: There's also a free hashbrown coupon at Waffle House. No purchase necessary. All I have to do is come hungry and show them my phone? Done.

Happy Sale Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails