Friday, November 12, 2010

We're Wilderness Girls and It's Party Time

Last night I officially kicked off the holiday season alongside AAAD Readers Pablo, Gina, Kellyn and Allison as we toasted photographer Vanessa Gavalya and our friend Kristie of Those 3 Reps. We had a marvelous time shipping champagne (more like guzzling. It's been a long week.) and wine and eating expensive meats and cheeses from the penthouse of The Joule. Yep, a normal Thursday night (LIEZ).

Anyway, it was fun to get glitzed up especially as I slummed and bummed in a hoodie and jeans earlier in the day at the office. It definitely made it feel like the holidays! I wore a black dress, purple tights, and patent Mary Janes and liked my outfit, but was completely wowed by Gina and her amazeballs outfit that was less than $60. My other friends looked pretty damn awesome as well but I am thrilled to feature Gina's finds as today's awesome.

Gina paired this Forever 21 dress (which was much longer on 5'3" Gina than 6-foot model) and it looked stellar.

The detail on the sleeves is gorge.


She snatched up these perfect patent pumps from Target which look way more expensive than $29.99.


Great combo! And while I was searching for her looks online, I found a few other looks that I might just have to grab for the next holiday soiree. God forbid I wear something from last year. HOW NAUGHTY.

Loving this Lace Accent Dress from F21. And since 90% of my wardrobe is grey and black, it works.


HELLO FLAPPER! WANT. Look at how much fun she is having just standing there, hungry and alone. Imagine how happy a girl with a glass of champagne and a plate of prosciutto would look.


Wouldn't those go fabulously with some tights and these t-straps? Why, they'd be T-riffic. (see above: long week.)


Perhaps you're feeling a bit more vixen-coog? Why not opt for these snakeskin platform pumps? RAWR.


The holidays may not *officially* be here yet, but the parties are startin'!

Forever 21 and Target FTW!
Happy Holidays!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails