Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guest Post! I Heart Shutterfly by Amanda

Amanda of The Littlest Hunter showed me the adorable Christmas card she created on Shutterfy this year. I asked her to do a guest post on her amazing deal. Enjoy! And thanks Amanda.

I Heart Shutterfly

I love to get Christmas photo cards. It makes me happy to have a full mantel of pictures with the smiling faces of my closest friends, their children and their pets. The Husband and I have yet to send cards at Christmas. Truth be told, I'm a bit of a procrastinator, and by the time I usually get around to thinking about Christmas cards, its mid-December.

I told myself, "this year will be different." So much pressure, we have a new baby and this is the first family card from The Hunters. I didn't know where to start, so I turned to Shutterfly for some inspiration. I actually participated in a giveaway from Shutterfly where I received 50 free Christmas cards for blogging about said cards.

Over a thousand images and sixteen home photo sessions later, I arrived on The One. No silly props, no Santa themed backgrounds, just a simple shot of The Baby with a sweet expression on her sweet face.

The Husband and I agreed on a layout and I placed my order of 60 cards and envelopes plus 60 custom address labels. This is where Shutterfly carved itself a little place in my heart. I had my discount code for my 50 free cards, but I combed through my e-mail and found every Shutterfly code I had been e-mailed over the past month. I entered them one by one thinking that surely it was not possible to use eight discount codes in one order. Not only was it possible, but it took my order from a whopping $174 to $25. Twenty five dollars.

If you have not finalized your holiday cards as of yet - I encourage you to check out Shutterfly. As a little incentive, here are a few discount codes:

$10 off an order of $30: YFM6-FK35-G9FN-00EKCM
5 Free Holiday cards: XCAY-1TUK-K4SP-PCRJF6

There are literally hundreds of designs to choose from and it is really easy to upload your own photo.

You can even custom order address labels to match, right here. This makes the tedious task of addressing the envelopes one step easier.

Adorable, easy, and a great deal. Perfect.
Thanks Amanda!

And check out their adorable card. Can't wait to put this on my fridge.



Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails