Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Neat. Junk.

Well isn't this a neat idea? GAWD I LOVE THE INTERNET for helping me find little bits of great ideas from all over the universe. Artist/photography Brittnybadger is photographing the contents of junk drawers from different people, and turning them into artwork.
Wouldn't this make a fun little weekend project? Wait, does this mean I'd actually have to clean out my junk drawer? Haha I love how I have that as singular. As if one drawer really contains everything. But somehow "junk condo" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

via

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. These are cool! I like them a lot better than the ones people take of all the junk in the actual drawer. Looks so much better this way!

    The photos in this link (reader submitted) aren't near as good, but it's a similar concept. Check it out!
    http://pocketvomit.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails