Saturday, August 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!

Today marks the 30th birthday of someone whom I totes LYLAS, Katie! Katie and I met my sophomore year of high school in the small gym at J.J. Pearce High School as we joined the other girls interested in playing JV Soccer. We've been awesome teammates ever since. Here are some pics of us goofing off on our recent superfun road trip to Denver.









Us.


I wrote this in Katie's birthday card: “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” -Sophia Loren

Katie, we will always be seventeen in our hearts, running around in the fall chasing soccer balls and soccer boys, blasting DMB, feet hanging out the window of your car, laughing so hard we are crying. You have brought me so much awesome.

Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails