Sunday, August 15, 2010

And The Winner Is...



This is officially post #501 so it's time to reveal the winner of my Send Me Your Awesome contest. It's a tie!

Meghan made her Coca-Cola cake after reading my Dr. Pepper cake post, and I must say, it was one of the most delicious things I have eaten this year. Meghan was nice enough to share her amazing recipe with us. Let's celebrate the almost end of summer with this deliciousness.



And...not to be outdone, Angie sent me a heads-up of this fabulous t-shirt at Target that combines Kermit The Frog and an awesome meter. I mean come on, how appropriate is this?



Fantastically awesome submissions, ladies. And now, for the prize. Since both of you have daughters (Angie has twin girls), I thought this other fantastic t-shirt find at Target would be just the ticket. You may select your choice of one of the following tees for your daughters.

Infant Toddler Girls Madonna tee:


Infant Toddler Girls Aerosmith tee:


Infant Toddler Girls Run DMC tee:



Meghan, I know you will pick the Madonna one if you haven't already bought it. And if you would rather have a prize in your own size, you just let me know. I won't tell the girls.

Congrats and thanks to all of you for sending in awesomes.

Onward to the next 500!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails