Monday, August 30, 2010

Awesomely Free And Adorable Book Plates

So I have way too many books on my nightstand that get completely ignored as dozens of more-enticing-to-me magazines plop on top of them. It's bad. What's even worse is that I have borrowed these books from friends. What's even worse than that is that I've had some of these for months. (ahem, Sara and Allison. I am sorry. And hurrying) Well, in order to keep friends like me who suck at returning things, why not give yourself (ok ok and your children) some of these adorable bookplates? These come from the talented Helen Dardik and her fun blog, Orange You Lucky. I love love love her style. These are free for download and would be so sweet all printed out on cardstock and nicely wrapped up as a gift.





More options on Ohdeedoh right here!

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails