Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fantastic Cards, Now on SALE!

For those of you who may not know, I have enough cards at my house to greet the entire state of Texas for at least the next seven years. But that doesn't stop me from knowing all of the employees at Paper Source and making frequent visits to all of the craft stores. Anyhoo, Paper Culture is an online card and invite shop that is simply divine. Every order plants a tree! And even better than that, now you can save 20% through August 3rd on the ENTIRE shop. Here are a few favorites but definitely look around!

Obviously, Pia The Pig must share this Pigface personal stationery. Am I too old for this?


For all of my friends with newly-birthed kiddos, it's never too soon to get them started with personal branding. Love this Elephant Kaleidoscope Personal Stationery.


Also, could this Whale Spout Personal Stationery BE any cuter?


And this Circle Photo Announcement is so simple, modern, and 2010. Love it!


Finally, I've had this Summer Sweets Invite on my screen for three days, dreaming of escaping work for an ice cream social. This is dripping with adorableness. Get it? Dripping. Ha!


Happy Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails