Friday, May 7, 2010

A Week of Posts Dedicated To All Things Home!


Hello again! I have found such fun things while re-accessorizing and adding a little bit more glitz and "me" to my new place. I thought I would take this week, Friday to Friday, for a gathering of posts I am calling Spring Spruce-Up, with some links to lovely ways to add some fun to your home. I've quite enjoyed the hunt. I hope you enjoy the finds.

I have one wall in my kitchen that you see like "BAM!" and I am looking for something to really pop. Good thing I found Helendardik's great Etsy shop, orangeyoulucky, where her colorful illustrations add the fun and whimsy I am seeking.

This illustration: AWESOME.

This print, Hang on, coffee is on the way! would be a great reminder for me in the morning to chill!

This Sprits in my Bottle print would rock any bar.

Tea Time! would be adorable in a little girl's room.

And this Alphabet Poster, great in any little one's room.

And I would be doing everyone who knows me a disservice if I DIDN'T include this print, Let's Go Kitty!.

If you love her work, you will probably enjoy her blog, too.

Home Sweet Home!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails