Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week Of Home Goodies Continues

What a gorgeous day it is! I can't wait to enjoy AAAD Reader Bari's outdoor wedding this evening. In the meantime, I am taking a few minutes to spruce up the house with the windows open since it's so gorgeous outside. After searching for a fun doormat, I found the awesome site, Plasticland. I spent a ton of time in the Home Decor section, but there are tons of clothes, shoes, accessories, and more on this site, all well-priced and with $7.95 shipping. IT'S THE BOMB.

This Porcelain Turtle Jam Jar with Spoon will be perfect for my white-porcelain-animal-creamer-and-jar collection. Got that?

This Stuck Goldfish Universal Bath Plug will be way more fun and way more confusing to the cat than the Tupperware lid I am currently using.

LOVING this Chrysalis Butterfly Wings Mirror.

Add some whimsy with this Cartoon Hand Silicone Trivet.

Sweet Tooth Ceramic Cookie Jar. Confuse the Tooth Fairy. YES.

And finally, this Large Wire Birdcage Photo/Letter Holder is just loaded with possibilities.

Happy Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails