Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, My Awesome Readers


Happy Sunday and Happy Hearts Day to you all. I hope you are sharing some love today (and every day!) I had a great brunch with some girlfriends this morning and I am off to a family party to celebrate with my littlest valentine, Jack, and the rest of my family.

Here are some great love prints from Etsy to get you in the mood for love.
Bacon Love print, $35, from Mgenomgeno


Put your heart into it print, $16, from SunnyChampagne

Live what you love print, $30, from hijirik (I have this!)

Love at first sight print, $10, from slowindustries

Follow your heart print, $18, from hueconcept

Lovebirds print, $20 from herodesignstudio

XOXO!
Pia Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails