Monday, December 28, 2009

Let The Best Of's Begin

I am a Best Of List Lover. Apparently I become a lot cooler around the mid-to-late portions of December every year as I catch up on the best of music, movies, tv, theater, books, and everything else that we all love. It's almost gross that I usually end up being more familiar with stuff on the worst list than best, but whatevs, there's always next year.

Today I got a hold of the podcast of NPR's All Songs Considered: Best Music of 2009. Picked by the listeners, this is a little under two hours and sure to make your ears happier than most of the stuff on the Billboard list. (But who am I to judge?)


You can download the whole show or just have a listen to all of the great songs right here.

What was YOUR favorite song of the year?
Pia The Pig wants to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails