Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's Put The Fry in Friday


Happy Friday from Texas! It's fall and I'm hungry and that means one thing: State Fair of Texas time! I can't wait to get some corn dog action (two junk food posts in two days-even I am impressed slashed grossed out by that) up in this. Luckily, my co-worker Glenn, put up this handy State Fair food rating point system.

Fried banana pudding? Have mercy!

My writer partner Robin and I are headed out now. Current temperature in Dallas: a perfect 74 degrees. And a fair-time bonus in '09: AAAD Reader and our co-worker Tara will be singing live on stage all weekend. Can't wait to support her. Ooh, I better plan ahead and leave two free hands to applaud. But where will I put my fried butter then? What a pickle. (Do they have fried pickles? I effing murder those.)

Updates and photos to come.

GOD BLESS TEXAS!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. where have you been? by the way, i saw fried pickles at the fair. those are brilliant with ranch :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails