Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An Awesome Idea With Chalkboard Paint

I hate the sound of chalk hitting the chalkboard, but I think I could easily grin and bear it for the immense hosting and entertainment possibilities that this Chalkboard Table via Design Sponge would bring.

Look how she transformed at $75 Craigslist table into this gem I'd enjoy sitting at every day.




Read more here!

And if you aren't a big fan of traditional green/black chalkboard paint, check out this AMAZING color palette of chalkboard paint from the very cool brand, HudsonPaint.


Chalk it up to some good ole' D-I-Y!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...I want this table. Now. So cute - I love it. Don't know how Mark would feel about it. He's learning to love my randomness slowly but surely, so I might have to break this one in.

    Love the new background too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails