Sunday, August 30, 2009

MIKA Is Awesome

Over the weekend with some great friends in town, I was blasting my new "Top Down Mix" which is anchored by Mika and his new single "We Are Golden." It's time you learn about Mika, blast him, love him, and sing and dance along.


Mika's first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, made me smile and shout with glee the first time I heard it. I couldn't stop. It's like showtunes with pop plus rainbows and candy. And all of his cover art and website look like the most gorgeous regurgitation of a box of 64 Crayolas I have ever seen. It's glorious.


Mika wanted to be "as naked as possible" in the video for his new single "We Are Golden" off his upcoming album, and I am totally okay with that.


His boyish looks, his French accent. Swoon! Check out this awesome making of the video below.


Sing along and enjoy! It will make your day. Like candy.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails