Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Rule To Follow For An Awesome Life: Always Stop At Lemonade Stands

Lemons Art on Etsy (I have this and love it)
Happy Day Off, my friends! I was so pleased to pass by a delightful lemonade stand yesterday. My parents always stopped and gave a big tip to lemonade sellers when we were little, and it's one of the 3278598392094 lessons I am thrilled that I learned from them. There is no better reaction when three little words are uttered: "keep the change."

So, I thought I'd show a little lemonade love (there's the title for my not-quite-finished Summer iMix).

I'm loving handmade banners lately, and this one can be hung on a tree for maximum curb appeal for all your lemonade stand traffic! Handmade lemonade banner on Etsy

There's nothing better than fresh-squeezed lemonade, and this is just about as close as you can get at your local grocer. I am in love with Simply Orange and Simply Lemonade might be even better. SO GREAT!


For an extra treat for your lemonade stand (or simply an adult lemonade stand, WHY HAVE I NOT DONE THIS YET?) why not whip up this Frozen Lemonade Pie, courtesy of the Neelys on Food Network? The reviews are amazing.

And finally, let's just call it The Perfect Accompaniment to The Lemonade Stand: The Vodka Rosemary Lemonade Fizz courtesy of Epicurious. I mean seriously. When are you coming over? Because I am ready to make this RIGHT NOW.

When life gives you lemons, CASH IN!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I'll come over for cocktails, and pick up some rosemary from the bush down the street :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails