Friday, April 24, 2009

Awesomely Pint-sized Fashion Frugal Fridays

Hello stylish friends! Time for another installment of AFFF. This time, I'm spotlighting The Children's Place, where my stylish friend Brenda and I had the best time picking out clothes for her little fashionista. The clothes were a major deal! B scored 20, read it, 20! items for $100! A new Children's Place opened up at the Park Lane shopping center. It's one of the brightest and cleanest stores I've ever been in. Granted, it was the Grand Opening, but I still have high hopes.

This drop waist dress is adorable in person. Bright and light, and in three colors! A summer must at just $12.98

These sparkly shoes are only $8.99! Get 'em while they last.

I would totally wear this retro halter dress in my size! (And buy a ton if it was also just $16.50, like this.

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails