Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Flats

I am very loyal to my shoes. Meaning I wear them until they are worn to the sole and falling apart. When I looked online yesterday to replace my beloved Urban patent red leather flats, I was disappointed to see they were no longer available. Looking for an inexpensive replacement (I seem to be quite hard on such beloved shoes), I was thrilled to find these perfectly suitable replacements for just $14.99 at Target. They fit just fine and come in the red I wanted, plus pink, purple, black, and taupe (purchased).



This bow flat is super cute, too, and even though summer is winding down (please wind down quicker), a yellow flat will help you keep a summer swing to your step.



YAY TARGET!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails