Saturday, March 19, 2011

Because Everything Is More Delish On A Stick

It's about time I let you in on one of my favorite new blog finds, Camille Styles. This Austin gal has an amazing eye for all things awesome. I dare you not to spend three hours backblogging her. Her weekend posts are an even more delicious treat, where I was pleased to find this great idea from Sweet Paul for cupcakes on a stick.



How festive are these? I love anything mini and have seen so many cute mini cupcake liners that are just begging to be poked. These tulip petal baking cups just might make these cuppiecakes look like a sweet spring bouquet.


I might have to just make these for my next party or tv night. What flavor should I make first?

Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails