Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oy!

Today was Black Friday and it was another year of tradition as my mom and I marathon shopped, capping off 2010's BF with a whopping eight straight hours. I started the day with Kellyn at Gap for the 50% off before 10 a.m. sale, and from there, I met Mom and we went to Nordstrom Rack, Party City, Gap, Willow Bend Mall and then the craziness known as the Allen Premium Outlets. To say it was bananas there does not cut it. I've never seen a crowd like I saw at the Coach outlet, with the line to check out wrapped around the entire store twice. The day was great fun and while we found some deals for our Salvation Army Angel and my sister-in-law, we didn't make out like complete bandits. Anyway, I came home to see what else was online and was excited to find these hilarious Shalom Sesame tees and many more Hanukkah goodies (there's a severe Hanukkah drought in stores) at Modern Tribe.




How awesome are these? What did YOU find?

Hope you had a successful shopping day!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails