Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tami Taylor is Awesome

Last night I completed the series (up to date) of Friday Night Lights. Less than two weeks. Could. Not. Stop. I am thrilled to see that my new favorite show is on the cover of this month's Texas Monthly as perhaps the best tv show to portray Texas. Ever. I wholly agree even though I haven't even watched the others.

Tami Taylor is the matriarch of the show and basically one of the best female characters I've ever watched on tv. She is strong. Brave. Balanced. And has a killer sense of style, pairing dresses with cowboy boots, that I plan to whole-heartedly adopt this fall.
This blog post pontificates on this awesome woman and her awesome boots.



While I still adore my Anthro boots from two years ago, I am ready to shell out some bucks for some new boots to scoot in. How gorgeous are these Justin for Fossil boots?

DYING FOR THESE. WANTTTT.

I also LOVE these bow boots from Anthro, but I think I need something with a little more cowboy in them.
A little more Tim Riggins. Perhaps Deena and I can channel our inner Tami Taylor when she visits in October? Look out, I might just have to get some snap-button-downs to boot. But never a pocketless jeans. THE HORROR.

WATCH FNL NOWWWWWW.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails