Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Blue Ribbon Day For Blue Mutt

Well I definitely missed a big morning when I was on vacation! Remember the AMAZING photos that Allison of Blue Mutt Photography took of Bert? Well, here is Allison getting some GREAT coverage on Good Morning Texas last week as she shared how to get better photos of your pets.



I am so proud of Allison looking so awesome on camera and offering such great ideas. Congrats to Mr. Blue Mutt himself, Allison and Brad's (her husband and a devoted and awesome AAAD Reader) dog, Willie.




Brad did a great job as Dog Handler. As a BIG fan of Allison, Brad, and Willie, I am like a proud Jewish momma over here. So proud!

Catch the video and check out the great pics. If you are even slightly considering photographing your pet or giving that gift to someone, I can't stress enough what a fun time Bert and I had with Allison and what a treasure her photos of your pet will be!

Great people. Great job!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails