Friday, March 19, 2010

Liberty of AWESOME

Um....I realize I am way behind on my posts and haven't even written about Wheel of Fortune, but I just had a serious lunchtime Retail Attack and I must share it with you so you can get in on this, stat.

Liberty of London. At Target. Go NOW.

I restricted myself and still walked away with pillows, two pots, two dresses, and an entire outdoor serving set. The mens ties are adorable and I am totally swooning over the bikes. I haven't been this excited since the Swell by Cynthia Rowley line invaded Target, and then my home, respectively. I went to the SuperTarget on Abrams. You must as well.

Apparently I am not the only one loving L of L hitting Dallas.

Also, some amazing finds elsewhere throughout the store. I got two adorable plastic serving trays for $2.50 each, in turquoise and purple. Super cute. In the dollar bins. Go.

In the office supply section, there are some adorable 3-ring binders and divider sets by my favorite, French Bull. Definitely will add fun to my boring bank statements.

And finally, Mossimo and Merona have never looked so good. I threw three dresses in my cart in under 5 minutes, and that doesn't even happen at stores where they cost more than $19.99.

One last thing. USPS is now in Target! You can mail packages, buy stamps, and more. OMG.
Happy Shopping.

Target, I would marry you.
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I may or may not have some L of L hanging in my closet already. And I won't lie...the "not the only one" link is probably sending me straight to Mac after work. Wee! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails