Friday, February 12, 2010

This Makes Me Smile

Yesterday, February 11, 2010, Dallas had the largest accumulation of snowfall in one day. 12.5"! That one day is the equivalent to what we normally receive in FIVE winters. Unbelievable. I have loved the quiet white visions all around me and smiled as I viewed dozens of my friends' photos of their dogs and children playing in the snow on Facebook. A co-worker of my Mom uploaded this photo of my Mom to Facebook.
I know I got so much of my spirit and love of life from my mom, and this picture really captures her joy. And this smile was at 7:45a.m. on a woman from Chicago, who grew up seeing days and days like these! This is a framer, Mom. Keep on rockin' through life.

XOXO,
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails