Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Guest Blogger: My Belly. "We Have Something Awesome To Report"


I have an extremely dorky hobby which is finding delight and feeling the excitement of a 5-year-old in a candy store whenever I see a new product at the supermarket. God, that's even lamer when I read it. Anyhoo, my BFF Katie had a great idea a few weeks ago, which was for me to rate new products here on the blog. So, in the first installment of Awesome or Not Awesome, I report on Popchips. I saw these on the shelves and wasn't so sure. There's a lot of competition in the snack aisle (is this getting dorkier by the second? YES!) Anyway, one of my favorite bloggers actually put Popchips on her best of '09 list, so that was enough of a nudge for me.

Verdict: AWESOME!

I can't stop eating these things. And it's okay, because they are baked, all natural, and nice and crunchy. Sorry Baked Lay's, i'm just not that into you.

Got something you want Pia to try? Want Pia to be your guinea pig? Let me know.

Pop It Like It's Hot!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails