Saturday, November 7, 2009

A+ For Aloft Hotels


Greetings from Houston! My mom and I are here on a whirlwind road trip to celebrate the marriage of Awesome Matt and Emily. We are just here for the night, but are sitting pretty in our awesomely modern and sleek room here at the Aloft Houston. Aloft is "a vision of the W Hotel" and I would call it it's cooler, more down-to-earth, colorful little sister. Maybe from Europe. Who has great hair and soft skin thanks to Bliss products in her room. Who can see that just $82 can buy some real classy hotel room space.

Anyhoo, great shower, awesome bed, amazing flat-screen tv, and more style than any of your momma's hotels, I'll definitely look forward to my next stay at an Aloft hotel.

Have you stayed Aloft? Apparently a bunch more are opening up soon, including one in downtown Dallas!

YAY for attainable design!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails