Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cats + Wigs + Coffee Table Books = Advertising To All My Incredible Case Of Being A CCL


That's Crazy Cat Lady to you.

Although, every time I think, "Wow, I should really find a boyfriend...but Bert is so nice and cute and never interrupts me. OMG I am a CCL! Help!," there's someone who blows me waaaaaaaay out of the water. Way out, people. That's why I am so pleased to see fellow CCL and J-named Julie Jackson and Jill Johnson publish this gem of a read: Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs. OMG. Have a looksie.




This is one step away from a TLC reality show about Cat Owners and Their Crazy Adventures At Cat Shows (one of the most bizarre experiences in my life and favorite memories in Albuquerque) and I am oh so fine with it.

Order it here (Hanukkah and my half birthday are only a few months away!)

Thanks to fellow cat mom and AAAD Reader Lynn for the link!
Meowsers!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I totally thought of you when I saw this story on the local Dallas news - hilarious. I've been WAAY too out of touch with AAAD. Ah, it's good to be back

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails