Monday, June 15, 2009

Awesomely Comfortable Headbands: No Longer an Oxymoron


So I am totally all over the headband bandwagon. I love the dynamic duo of adding a little bit of femme to my do while hiding the frizz. Unfortch, many headbands leave me with one of those "my hair hurts" days that boys simply can't seem to understand. Still, beauty before pain, right? That's why I was so glad to find these amazing simple and awesome headbands from Urban Outfitters. I can wear these babies all day and forget I have them on. Metallics and dark colors add brightness or subtlety. Pops of color add, well, pops of color. Whatever you're seeking, these headbands can do it! I'm going back to buy every color set to mix and match.


Your hair will thank you!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails