Saturday, June 27, 2009

Awesome Jewelry at Urban Outfitters: Part 1

Howdy friends! I love looking for original/quirky housewares at Urban Outfitters, but lately I've been lusting over lots of their jewelry. How happy my eyes/ears/wrist/neck were to spot a bunch of cute stuff on sale at Urban (and some not on sale but still decently priced.) While this jewelry isn't going to last forever, it's fun until you get sick of it and then can afford sportin' for something else.

Here are some of my favorite pieces.

Loving this Metal Bauble and Leather Necklace, $38

This Circa 78 Wildflower Necklace, $38 is Circa Awesome
This Camera Necklace, $28, keeps me smilin'

I'm obsessed with this Zipper Necklace, $49.99

Happy Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails