Saturday, May 9, 2009

Awesomely Frugal Fashion Fridays: Rimmel


Mac, Shmac! The best makeup out there is from Rimmel! I have been a loyal follower of Rimmels for years. My love of eyeliner blossomed by the $1.29, thanks to their Soft Kohl Eyeliner pencil. It comes in nine shades and is under $3! I LOVE colored eyeliner and this is my favorite out there.
I know many of my glam friends out there have much fancier taste in makeup than I might, but give Rimmel a try! Love the eyeshadows and eyeliners, and I'm a big fan of their 60 Second Nail Polish as well. My favorite is this color, Delicious Dark.

Rimmel isn't the easiest to find, but they are at Target. Need I say more?

Your inner lids will thank you!

Smile pretty!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails