Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Of The Best Of's

I told you I was a Best Of Whore. Wait, that came out wrong.

Anyhoo, here's a nice roundup of some of the best of Best Of links. Tomorrow I am making up a few lists of my own. You might be on them!

This is great: The 13 Most Stupidly Convincing Informercials of 2009
If you only watch one, let it be this.


Here's one of my favorite blogger's picks for:
Top 10 Movies of 2009
Top 10 TV Shows of 2009
Top 20! Songs of 2009
And, definitely worth the read, The Top 20 People of 2009

Here is Gorilla vs. Bear's Best Songs of 2009 and Best Albums of 2009.

Here's a fabulous post on the Best Album Covers of 2009.

And, the 30 Freakiest Commercials of 2009.

Here's all the best from Paste Magazine. GREAT reading here.

And finally, with such excitement, I present to you The 20 Most Important Cats of 2009. Clearly, this segues right into my upcoming resolutions list, in which I reiterate my dedication to making Bert an internet sensation in 2010.


You are on my Best Of List.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails